We have created an affordable solution to provide mental health benefits for your client’s company. We provide a minimum of 5 counseling sessions to employees and their household members at no cost to them. Additional sessions are also available.
When someone connects with Crosswinds Counseling, they are scheduled with a Crosswinds Counselor. There is no long list of providers to try and schedule with.
We provide an account manager who is available to speak to your clients and their employees and who supports them with whatever they need.
In a time when it’s hard to find employees, Crosswinds Counseling can help with retention. Counseling support to handle daily struggles results in better performance and helps create a great sense of pride and loyalty to one’s work.
It’s easy to bring homelife worries to work. Counseling can help employees relieve that worry and stress in a positive way, allowing them to focus and perform better at work. Happier and healthier employees make for a happier and healthier workplace.
We distribute an exclusive monthly newsletter with advice directly from a professional counselor that your clients can share with their employees. We also offer additional support through seminars, webinars, and group counseling.
Ready to get started? Here’s the flow.
• Sign contract
• Invoice sent for recommended investment level
• List of employee names sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Company branding sent to Crosswinds Counseling for marketing materials
• Email counseling benefits to your employees provided by Crosswinds Counseling (Soft Launch)
• Establish a date for your Official Launch
• Official Launch presentation and materials are distributed of how to access benefit
• Complete the enrollment form online or contact us (linked below).
• After we have your completed enrollment form, a Crosswinds Rep will contact you via your preferred method of contact to schedule a session for you with your counselor.
• Up to five sessions are available to the employee and their household at no charge to them (additional sessions may be approved by the employer)
• Everything is confidential - no names are shared.
• A monthly statement is emailed to your organization showing usage and available funds
• Monthly Counseling newsletter sent to you to share with your employees
• Schedule a seminar to provide positive tools to employees
• Send updated employee list to email@example.com as needed
• Schedule a yearly refresher visit to review benefits
• Yearly usage report at end of each year
We offer online and in-person counseling for employees in a growing number of industries.
Many businesses, churches, and schools have already benefited from Crosswinds Corporate Counseling. Below are just a few of the companies that have partnered with Crosswinds Counseling to care for their employees’ mental health. View all of our partners via the button below.
Help your clients be at the forefront of employee benefit offerings. Include Crosswinds Corporate Counseling in your service portfolio.
We can help you too.