Christian Counseling Approach
Therapists at Crosswinds use an attachment-informed, interpersonal approach when working with clients. This approach provides a foundation in which to view clients and relationships and is flexible as therapists can use additional evidence-based treatments for the unique struggles each client experiences.
Some evidence-based treatments Crosswinds therapists use, include but are not limited to:
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Family Focused Therapy (FFT)
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- The Gottman Method of Relationship Therapy
- Play Therapy and Experiential Techniques
Additionally, Crosswinds therapists integrate Biblical truths and spiritual disciplines at the client's request and/or when therapeutically appropriate.