Corporate Counseling Options
Offering a range of services that can be mixed and matched to meet your company and employee's changing needs.
We Accept Insurance
Crosswinds counseling continues to eliminate barriers for those who need help. We accept insurance from local insurance networks. Please contact us to learn if your insurance provider is one of them. We are here to help and will walk you through the process of determining what your insurance will cover.
Corporate Wellness Program
A Corporate Wellness Program is a confidential resource/tool to help employees handle the challenges and stresses of life. It is a workplace-based program that provides services to employers and their employees to help with the human side of business. Employees are provided with confidential, professional assistance to themselves and their family members if they are experiencing any personal challenges or issues that may be impacting their work or their lives.
Corporate Employee Options
In addition to counseling we also offer many other amenity items which you can choose from:
- CRITICAL INCIDENT: Events such as robbery, workplace injury and/or death
- EARLY IDENTIFICATION: Referral management and crisis handling of workplace issues
- ON-SITE THERAPIST: Therapists are available for any shift, if needed
- TEAM BUILDING: Pierceton Woods Academy campus, featuring high and low rope courses
- CRITICAL THINKING: Skill building programs developed from your specific needs or chosen topic
- LEARN TO FORGIVE: Help reshape the way employees view others with forgiveness training
- COMPANY HEALTH FAIR: On-site therapist during your company health fair event
- LUNCH N' LEARN: Seminars and marketing materials to promote the topic
- PLANNING RETREAT: Refresh your staff at our Caribbean Mountain Academy
Crosswinds Counseling is Here To Help You
If you are interested in learning more about our programs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have one of our Business Development associates follow up with you. Our program is unique in that we go to the employees home, we also focus on preventative care, employee awareness and employee development. You can choose to do our Corporate Wellness Program, or if you already have an EAP of your own, you can choose from any of our above amenity items.